Sunday, May 23, 2010

Completely Lost


If you looked up 'character development' in the dictionary, there should be a picture of Jack Sheppard, Benjamin Linus and the rest of the Lost crew. What a wonderful show. I had the pleasure of watching the first two seasons about 2 years ago and caught up over the past few weeks via hulu.com and the graciousness of Courtney O'Neil who let me borrow season 3 (I need to give that back soon). Tonight, the show ends. All I can say is that I'm happy I was a part of the experience. Watch the show, it's worth it.

My top 5 lost characters:

5. Daniel Faraday - Because time travel is awesome.
4. Ben Linus - Because he is a straight up murderer.
3. John Locke - Because he believed.
2. Jack Sheppard - Because he's the hero.
1. Desmond Hume - Because he is immune to electromagnetic fields, time travelling and he calls everybody "brotha" in a Scottish accent.

1 comment:

  1. DMX can't get away from gangster life. Every day that he walks the streets, he gets eye poked. It's such a problem that he had to sing a song about it. Just another eye poke.

    Have never seen one episode of Lost. Get conflicting recommendations. Some say it's good, others say there's no continuity, stuff just happens and they keep trying to explain it as they go with no sense of overall direction.

    ReplyDelete