Friday, February 6, 2009

Christian Bale: The Coolest Man in America


Unless you have been on Neptune for the last five days, the best piece of media to hit the interwebs has been the four and half minute Christian Bale meltdown toward his Director of Photography on the set of 'Terminator Salvation', the fourth installment of the epic series. I'm guessing Bale plays John Connor, leader of the rebellion against the machines; a role made famous by Edward Furlong in T2 (and the kid that gets clapped in American History X, spoiler alert). Anyway, this is unbelievable audio. It's everything you want to hear in a obscenity laced rant (threats of bodily harm, sarcasm, condescending questions, etc). Personally, I agree with him. Nobody likes it when some guy is milling around during a scene. Bale is in-charge of making this movie a multi-million dollar success and its a lot of pressure. This is so funny, I can't bring myself to say that he's just a rich dick.
Enjoy.




P.S. There are 39 F***s

1 comment:

  1. I'm fairly certain that Timothy Bryce and Evelyn are having an affair. Timothy is the only interesting person I know. I'm almost completely indifferent as to whether Evelyn knows I'm having an affair with Courtney Rawlinson, her closest friend. Courtney is perfect-looking. She's usually operating on one or more psychiatric drugs; tonight I believe it's xanax.

    ReplyDelete